Suffolk County Garage Clean-out
If you’re looking for a Junk Removal Service to make some suggestions regarding a garage clean-out, perhaps you may have come to the right place for some tips. Long Island Junk Removal Guys has been in the Rubbish Removal business for about 13 years now and we are confident that we can offer some viable suggestions.
- Allow yourself ample time to decide what items should stay or go
- Try to categorize items to make things easier to decide
- Make a separate pile for (discarded items, sellable items and donated items)
- If necessary hire an extra person to help moving debris
- Come up with a plan for your idea of a garage layout that works for you
- Put everything in its place
- Call a junk removal service to dispose of unwanted items or do it yourself
At first, this may seem a bit overwhelming but you can make things a little easier by color coding items. For example: you can use an erasable marker to mark each items category. Maybe Red=Keep Yellow=Donate Green=dispose
Here at Long Island Junk Removal Guys we have found that organizing your clean-outs works best. Essentially there are three categories we use at most junk removal jobs:
If your garage is too cluttered you might even consider bringing some of the Rubbish out to the driveway. That makes things a bit easier if you were to hire a Junk Removal Service.
Clean up after removing junk
Now that your garage is somewhat organized and free of clutter its time to clean up and maybe broom sweep, hose it down or use some cat litter for oil spots before moving items back in. Honestly there is no formula to a Garage clean-out. Just use common sense and be open to suggestions. If you live on Long Island or in Suffolk County feel free to call us for help, tips & tricks or even our services. (631) 505-DUMP (3867)